First of all let’s talk about SEO and what it is?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation. SEO is a practice of making your website/blog more prompt to popup in the search results. SEO helps increase traffic on your website/blog. The website/blog that are SEOed will bring in more traffic. More Traffic means more people will provide you business. The algorithms that are used in search engines are designed to provide efficient search results to the user.
SEO can be very helpful for marketing and growing your business. Having the right content and using the keywords that best describe your business will bring more traffic. It can be broken down into three parts that are
- Quality of Traffic
- People looking for genuine content/product/information.
- Quantity of traffic
- Attracting more traffic for the things that you are providing.
- Organic Results
- The traffic which you don’t have to pay for.
Importance of SEO in New Website
SEO can be very important for a website that is new in the market. As there is a lot of competition SEO plays an important role in bringing the site up. As nowadays people only rely on the results of search engines that help them find anything that they are looking for. This means that no matter what your business offers, the target audience will only search for products/services same as yours on search engines.
- A new website won’t get business immediately so for that you need to reach out to the users who are looking for the products and services that you provide.
- Make people aware by best describing your brand and the products/services you provide.
- Use the content relevant.
- Use multiple keywords that lead to your website.
- A website which is SEOed will get more traffic.
- SEOed websites have high ranking
- High ranking means to have your page shown on more search results.
Trust & Credibility
- Make your targeted audience trust by providing them exactly what they are looking for.
- Keep your user navigation clean so they feel confident visiting your website.
- Establish authority so your brand looks authentic.
SEO to Improve website
- Follow the new trends in the market.
- Improve your user experience using the information like what the users look for.
- Use multiple combinations of keywords that best suit your content.
- More keywords will bring the ranking up of your website.
- The keywords should best describe what you’re offering.
On-page SEO means to optimise every web-page of your website to match and show on the search results to bring the ranking up. In on-page SEO the content and the HTML source-code both are referred which can be optimised. The search engines are smarter nowadays but still use the traditional keyword search method. The keywords that you use on your pages will show on more pages. Not just the keywords there are other factors that also need to be taken care of for on-page SEO like
- User Experience
- Loading speed of the page
- Rate of Bounce
- Intent of search
The SEO activities that you perform which are not related to or done on a website are called Off-page SEO. Activities like social media, link building, local marketing and local SEO. Having the same task but done in different ways. Tasks that have an impact on the ranking and traffic of the website. There are other ways to build trust among users and make them aware of our brand. Ways like
- Social Media Marketing
- Link building
- Guest Blogging
- Influencer Marketing
- Local Marketing
Aarchi Infotech Solutions (AIS) provides all the solutions for SEO with other services. AIS can get all the work done for you while you watch them do the magic on your website and bring up the ranking to help boost your business. Contact AIS now for your business growth.