There are multiple business emailing platforms in the market. There will always be a tough choice to make when it comes down to pick. There are a lot of factors to think about when it comes to picking the one for your business. The factors you need to think about can be
- after sales support and services .
- Issue solving turnaround time.
- Integration with your business website.
- User accessibility.
You obviously have to think a lot because the business dealing will be done via the platforms. Customers will be receiving mails from the platform that you will be using.
Mail Platforms in the market are
- Constant Contact
- Provides 60 days trial for free
- Eye catching email templates
- Advance Email Tracking tools
- Hubspot Email Marketing
- Easy to use
- Includes marketing tools
- Availability of Blogs/RSS-based Email
- 700 responsive templates
- Provides powerful social media integration
- Survey tools.
- G suite
- Integration of all the Google services.
- Easy to use.
- Large variety of tools.
- Zoho Mails
- Hassle free migration
- Security and privacy
- 24×7 support.
And the list goes on and it comes to make a decision. We(AIS) as an IT company will recommend you to go with G suite or Zoho mail. They both are the best in the market.
As G suite is a Google product, you won’t be lacking any tools for doing business. G suite comes with all you need to get out there and bring business. It’s not easy to do business if you don’t have the tools to keep up with the new world. There are a lot of services on Google, which come attached with G suite. Services like
- Connecting Services
- Google Calendar
- Google Chat
- Google Meet
- Creating Services
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Google Forms
- Google Slides
- Google Keep
- Storage and Access
- Google Drive
- Google Cloud Search
- Work Insight
Zoho mail is a very secure platform that provides security and privacy unparalleled. Zoho provides easy integration with your business website so that you can use your domain with your email. Zoho provides an extensive Control Panel so that you have full control. There are a lot of features that make Zoho a standout
- Zoho mail inbox is integrated with calendar, contacts, tasks, notes, and bookmarks.
- Lets you collaborate with your team.
- Lets you share drafts so the mail can be reviewed before sending
- Out of office mail feature to let people know you’re not available.
- Powerful control panel.
- User Management.
- Group Management.
- Two-factor authentication for more security
- Set email policies for your employees.
- Has applications for desktop and mobile.
- Zoho apps integration
Based on the details above mentioned you can decide with which platform you should go. You can also get in contact with AIS and ask for more information. We will set up everything for you as per your needs.